BASE SAS Certification
Get introduced to SAS and learn to work with data sets, import/ export raw files, create reports and program in SAS and prepare for the SAS Base programmer certification.
What is the course all about?
The SAS Base Programmer course in a beginner level course for a SAS professional. This training has been designed to enable you to start your analytics career with SAS and prepare for the SAS Base Programmer certification.
This SAS course explores the SAS tool and different techniques to help you access and manage data, create data structures, generate reports, and handle errors. These techniques are mandatory for a professional to start working on the next SAS assignment and forms a strong base for advanced techniques and certifications.
This SAS Base Programmer training presents all these concepts in an easy to understand manner, using actual coding examples and demos to clarify the concepts and present the actual method of implementation.
What learning outcomes can be expected?
- Outline the steps to download and install the SAS Base Programmer tool.
- Demonstrate the methods to read, process, combine, and access datasets or raw data files.
- Create SAS datasets, manipulate data values, export data to create comma-delimited raw data files, and control which values in dataset are processed and presented as an output
- Manage and manipulate datasets by investigating SAS data libraries; sorting observations; using conditional logic; assigning, modifying, and aggregating variable values; using DO loops and SAS arrays; and validating and cleaning data
- Generate list and summary reports using different procedures, and enhance reports
- Identify and resolve programming logic, syntax, and data errors.
Who should do this course?
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS
- Software professionals looking for a career switch in the field of analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Professionals who wish to learn SAS programming
- Professionals who want to prepare for the SAS base certification
What projects are included in this course?
Successful evaluation of project is a part of the certification eligibility criteria for the XLEdugate SAS Base Programmer certification
Generate Descriptive Analytics Report
Sales: In this project, we ask you to import and consolidate the given sales datasets into a single dataset. You will then need to use different analytical SAS tools to manipulate and analyze the data, and generate desired reports.