Software Testing – Manual and Selenium
The Manual & Selenium testing training program is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting / enhancing a career in software testing. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Testing and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Any graduate with working knowledge of computers can pursue a career in software testing.
This course is intended for any graduate.
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture.
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
Windows7/8,with at least 2GB RAM.
MS Office/Kingsoft office/Openoffice.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Familiar with STLC process.
- Develop Test Cases, Test data.
- Java based test script development.
- Hands-on with Selenium IDE.
- Familiarity with Selenium Test Frameworks.
- Hands-on with Selenium WebDriver.
No Reviews found for this course.